Why Hire a Licensed Home inspector?
A Licensed Certified Florida Home Inspector is ….
- Required to stay up to date with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation continuing education requirements.
- Submit to a criminal background check, be of good moral character, and obtain and carry a minimum of $300,000 commercial general liability insurance.
- Adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice
- Abide by a strict Code of Ethics which puts my clients first.
- Use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell.
My standard home inspection is an evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structure, systems and components. Your report will include my findings of any material defects I discover in an easy-to-read format. I will also provide my recommendations for monitoring, repair or replacement. And my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in your report.
Call today to find out more or to schedule an inspection.